Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching is the world’s premier executive coaching company with the largest network of top coaches all certified in the same coaching process. Ranked as the World’s #1 Leadership Thinker by Harvard Business Review and Thinkers 50, Marshall Goldsmith’s coaching process has been used by more than 150 of the Fortune 500’s top leaders to take their performance to the next level.
Stakeholder Centered Coaching is designed for successful executives and high potentials. The process leverages the psychology of successful people assuming a high level of self-determination and agility to move rapidly from awareness to acceptance, through to action
More than 95% of leaders who go through the Stakeholder Centered Coaching process measurably improve their leadership effectiveness according to their stakeholders.
This means that not only do leaders actually improve, but their improvement is recognized by those they work with, powerfully building their personal leadership brand equity
- Identify your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- Better communicate and focus the efforts of others on fundamental values and beliefs
- Inspire others to share a common vision
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Strengthen others’ abilities to excel